If you are struggling with credit card debt, you may be considering some form of debt relief to help you get out of debt. There are many different types of debt relief companies out there that offer a variety of services that are geared towards helping consumers. Not all companies are created equal and there are traits that you should look for when choosing which top debt relief companies to work with.
- The firm believes in full disclosure and tells you the good, bad and ugly.
- This is a very important factor as there are several things that you should be aware of when entering into any debt relief program. You want to be as informed as possible and want to be confident that the company you are working with is trustworthy and forthcoming in what they tell you.
- Has a good review rating with the Better Business Bureau and satisfied current and past clients.
- Each reputable debt relief company is going to take great pride and care in maintaining a good rating with the BBB as it is a reflection of how the company conducts business. Google the business name, ensure the company has a good rating and good online presence.
- Has industry experience and produces results.
- Choosing a new company or one that was just established is not always a bad thing. They could have prior experience however it is always good to see a patter or history of success and businesses that have been around for some time have just that. They have withstood the test of time and have been tried and tested. Choosing a company that has several years of relevant industry experience could help you receive optimal results.
- Has a hands on approach and personalized services
- I’m sure everyone has had the same experience calling into a large corporate call center only to find yourself speaking to someone different each time that could care less about your account or your situation. Some companies operate like this where you speak to a different representative each time you call which can be difficult at times. Choosing a company that offers account managers or a specific contact or contacts will provide you with a much more intimate, personalized service and should result in higher satisfaction for you.
These are just a few traits that most top debt relief companies have in common. More or less, having a discussion with the potential firm and feeling comfortable with their operation and plan of attack is important as well. If you are struggling with Credit card debt, Brownstone Law Group, PC. may be able to assist you. Call us at (888) 853-8871 or visit us at http://www.brownstonelawgroup.com/debt-negotiation/ for more information about our services.
This article has been reviewed and approved by Thomas A. Moore, managing attorney Brownstone Law Group, PC. California Bar # 148698. This article is for informational purposes only, does not provide legal or tax advice of any kind or form any type of attorney/client relationship. This article was published on July 21st, 2015.
CONTACT US TODAY
Get in touch to learn how we can help.
Ready to Be Debt Free?
Why Choose Us?
- A Rating With the Better Business Bureau
- Charter Member Of the Business Consumer Alliance With an AAA Rating
- Licensed With the State Bar of California
- Many Satisfied Debt Free Clients
- Hands-On Approach Providing Personalized Service To Each Client
- Flexible Program Terms Custom Tailored To Each Client